EMMANUEL LOPEZ aka MOTIVATORMAN!
NEW: Uplifting 4 Min. Movie Montage & Original Song by Emmanuel
SEE: Uplifting 4 Min. Movie Montage & Original Song by Emmanuel
SEE: 1 Minute Video Intro to Emmanuel Lopez
SEE: 2 Minute Video of Emmanuel Speaking
Download: Emmanuel’s One-Sheet Speaker Promo PDF
Working with organizations to inspire RESILIENCE & INDESTRUCTIBLE OPTIMISM for mental health, depression & wellness through the power of movies!
Listen to Emmanuel’s CBC RADIO interview on FRESH AIR Show where he talks about movie messages of hope for the holidays and how films helped lift him up during clinical depression over many years. 14 min.: CLICK HERE
“During times of burnout, unexpected crisis & depression I discovered Resilience Resources and tools that re-energized my wellness, mental health, work & life. These resources included 100’s of Hollywood movies that inspired me to focus on the positives hidden in the negatives I faced. I also used my creativity to produce uplifting artworks, music & a movie blog that kept me positive. These Resilience Resources are here now to help empower you to discover your own inner strengths & indestructible optimism!”
MOTIVATORMAN WILL HELP YOUR AUDIENCE…
• Discover the positives in the negatives you face
• Increase enthusiasm, resilience & confidence
• Energize work environment and team spirit
• Develop “indestructible optimism”
• Re-ignite passion & perseverance
1) MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER TOPICS for your organization’s special event, conference or meeting: MORE
2) RESILIENCE RESOURCES tips for staying strong in business, work & life: MORE
3) MOVIES THAT MOTIVATE tips for staying strong in business, work & life: MORE
4) SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTING for content development with sizzle: MORE
5) INSTAGRAM for uplifting photos: The Film Food Friends Project
6) EMMANUEL’S award-winning ILLUSTRATIONS: SEE
7) EMMANUEL’S MUSIC: HEAR
NEWS & EVENTS
INTERVIEW ON CBC RADIO ONE’S FRESH AIR New!
• Emmanuel discusses his journey with clinical depression and movie tips from his new eBook “Movie Messages of Hope for The Holidays, Sunday, Dec. 20, 7:30 – 9 am EST
• Click here
THE FILM FOOD FRIENDS PROJECT New!
• Inspiring your RESILIENCE with DEPRESSION & difficult times thru uplifting MOVIE tips & FOOD photos
• Click here
RECOMMENDATIONS FROM MOVIE LOVERS AROUND THE WORLD
• Discover inspiring, personal stories from people and their favourite movies that helped change their lives!
• Click here to see